About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Emin Pasha Hotel (With management company in Dubai, Leva Hotel), we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Senior Receptionist to work in Kampala Uganda.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome and greet guests
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Inform guests of hotel rates and services
- Make and confirm reservations for guests
- Ensure proper room allocation
- Register and check guests in
- Confirm relevant guest information
- Verify guest’s payment method
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts
- Receive and transmit messages for guests
- Retrieve mail, packages and documents such as faxes for guests
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone
- Provide accurate information about local attractions and services
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests
- Complete and maintain any incident reports, daily activity reports or other reports requested by management
- Manage conference room bookings and scheduling
- Close guest accounts and check guests out
- Review accounts and charges with guests during the check-out process
- Process accurate payment of guest accounts
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning
- Monitor visitors to the hotel
- Enforce rules and policies of the hotel
- Maintain a neat and orderly front desk and reception area
Key Competencies and Qualities
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm under pressure
- Conflict resolution skills
- Decision making and judgment skills
Education, Skills and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Business administration or the related
- Guest/customer relations experience, preferably in a hospitality environment of at least 3-5 years
- Experience working internationally or in a 5-star hotel in Uganda
- Strong working knowledge of relevant computer software including MS Office and booking and payment system
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-EPH-SNR-Senior Receptionist”.
Follow the link below to apply;
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Tuesday, 4th October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.