About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, Emin Pasha Hotel (With management company in Dubai, Leva Hotel), we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Food &Beverage Controller to work in Kampala Uganda.
The Food and Beverage controller will be responsible for managing all F&B operations and delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
Requirements and skills
- Proven food and beverage management experience of at least 3-5 years
- Experience working internationally or working with a 5-star hotel in Uganda
- Experience managing the food costs
- Experience auditing store keepers, chefs, & managers
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-EPH-FBC- Food & Beverage Controller”.
Follow the link below to apply;
Deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Tuesday, 4th October 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.