About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client EACOP, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Tax Manager to work in Kampala.
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the business disciplines and law Accounting and/or tax professional qualifications Master’s degree is a definite plus.
- Experience Minimum 10 years experience in tax consulting and/or tax administration and/or tax compliance role in a multinational.
- Solid experience with the Tanzanian fiscal legislation Team management.
- General Competencies A sense of service/orientation to internal customers/clients.
- Good analytical mind, verbal & written communication, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyze and explain complex issues.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in an international environment. Rigor and attention to internal control. Proficiency in related IT tools. Fluency in Swahili is a plus
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-EACOP-TM TAX MANAGER”
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Wednesday 17th August 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.