About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Hair stylist to work in Kampala.
JOB DESCRIPTION – HAIR STYLIST
The Hair Stylist will be responsible for designing and implementing hair styles using basic and advanced techniques, consulting the market about styles and colors to be applied in the client’s beauty and hair care products. The Hair Stylist will also be responsible for identifying and meeting the needs of the market, organize, implement and co-ordinate publicity related engagements in line with awareness creation on the company products. The Hair Stylist must have up-to-date knowledge with styling trends in the market, and have the ability to train staff on how to replicate these styles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Participate in the Hiring and training of new team members. The Hair Stylist will also identify strengths and weaknesses in personnel needs and help develop their skills. Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results. Maintain product management staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Prepare hair for styling by analysing hair condition; shampooing and treating hair.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Plan desired effect by studying facial features; examining potential styles; conferring with customer; making recommendations.
- Maintain quality service by following set organization standards.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications, and replicating the knowledge gained to a wider audience on behalf of the company; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Consult with clients on stylistic options; listen to client needs and complaints to determine their preferences.
- Determine customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Describe company’s various hair care products and their benefits.
- Build a personal relationship with clients to ensure retention.
- Build and maintaining of a robust client base of potential distributors and users of the client’s product.
- Align with the research & development (R&D) manager in creating new products.
- Assist the marketing manager to organise and manage marketing events.
- Supervise and support the assigned salon technicians.
- Coordinating salon activities in the assigned area of operation.
- Manage and ensure customer complaints are resolved or forward for further management
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-DLG-HS-HAIR STYLIST”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.