About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Human Resources Generalist to work in Matuga, Uganda.
This position is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. Specifically this position oversees and directs all recruiting, employee relations, benefits administration, change management and training programs; and corporate compliance. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist is responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering Labour laws of Uganda and employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering labour relations and employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage core Performance Management and feedback processes.
- Develop CSR activity plans; training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities.
- Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, administer evaluations, and reference/ background checks.
- Perform all functions of reporting, Payroll and Records Management.
- Responsible for complete corporate activities.
- Develop staff orientation programs.
- Administration of all corporate and employee benefits and services.
- Collaborate with management and staff to drive workforce planning initiatives within department teams.
- Provide proactive guidance and counsel to managers and employees on employee relations issues.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with management staff in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance.
- Oversee and Implement all corporate legal affairs/issues.
- Ensure and maintain the complete corporate compliance to the laws and regulations of the Country.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
- Performs other duties as assigned and deemed necessary under the direction of the MD/ CEO
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources Management, Business Administration or other related field from an accredited university is required.
- Professional of Human Resources Certification (PHR) is an added advantage.
- At least Ten (10) +years’ experience of strategic Human Resource leadership experience with recent experience supporting middle-sized growing organizations. Manufacturing industry experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Uganda labour employment regulations.
- Demonstrated success in all Human Resources functional areas.
- Must be hands-on and capable of producing work with limited support staff.
- Must be result-oriented and demonstrate strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishment with measurable business impact.
- Demonstrated success conducting comprehensive needs analysis, organization design and development initiatives, implementing change models and developing organization structures while proactively driving ongoing optimization efforts.
- Above average reporting skills.
- Excellent leadership skills including; communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
The Human Resources Generalist has the direct responsibility for the supervision of the Human Resources Department and Public relations including completing performance evaluations, rewarding, counselling staff members. This individual will also assist management or administer disciplinary actions to employees in order to support corporate policies and procedures. The individual will have high accountability and responsibility for the impact of errors across the organization and employees.
The Human Resources Generalist shall maintain an open line of communication with all staffs and interfaces regularly with other departments. S/He serves as a liaison between the management team and employees. In addition, S/He interacts with management and supervisors on a daily basis to ensure corporate policies are being followed.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-DBL-CA-HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST”.
Follow the link below to apply:
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Thursday February 10th, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.