About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client CNOOC, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Recruitment Coordinator to work in Kampala.
- Responsible for the administration and coordination of the recruitment activities
- Assist in reviewing Recruitment standards and policies.
- Assist in preparing the annual recruitment reports, plans and prioritize the job vacancies in line with operation needs and organization chart
- Assist in Identifying recruitment needs in the Company
- Collect and classify Job Descriptions for all positions
- Carry out research to apply the best methods for recruitment.
- Prepare Communication and post jobs on needed online platforms and other media to attract the right talent
- Liaise with local HR service companies and mediums for job posting and advertisement.
- Update recruitment information on the COMPANY website.
- Assist in shortlisting and screening candidates CVs, prepare shortlist for tests and interviews
- Prepare the written test paper and interview assessment forms.
- Organize and participate in the whole process of testing and interviewing with recruiting team
- Prepare, deliver interview reports and provide assistance for finalization of successful candidates.
- Draft recruitment letters, liaise with candidates, local HR service companies and finalize the reporting date for new hire
- Supervise and participate in the reference checks and physical checks of candidates
- Carry out COMPANY orientation and induction for new employees after the report to duty
- Organize and assist in supervising the site recruitment activities.
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, labor economics, psychology or the related.
- At least 3 years related working experience, preferably in the oil & gas industry
- Extensive knowledge HR Management and best practice.
- Knowledge of the local labor policies and laws.
- Understanding of oil E&P.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-CUL-RC- RECRUITMENT COORDINATOR”.
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Sunday 14th March, 2021.
In case of any challenges uploading, please send the cover letter merged with the CV to email@example.com indication the position in the subject line of the email.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.