About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Human Resource and Admin Officer to work in Kampala Uganda.
The HR Officer duties involve a wide range of support activities inside our HR department, from coordinating meetings to maintaining our employee database to posting job ads. An important part of your role will be to act as the liaison between HR and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions. You will also assist in creating policies, processes, and documents.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for opening, maintaining, regular updating and safeguarding of employee personnel files and HR documents under hard copies, soft copies & HR information systems.
- Manages the payroll provider and updates all payroll information with the relevant stakeholders
- Coordinate monthly payroll data to ensure accurate submission to payroll provider with Zero errors and timely payment of employees
- Attending to day-to-day general employee queries in a timely manner
- Ensure integrity, accuracy, and completeness of data.
- Ensure policy compliance certificates are signed and filed on employee personal files
- Follow-up with employees to ensure that all scheduled training programs offered by the Development Centre are completed within the allocated/ stipulated time frame
- Coordinate and follow-up on documentation regarding employee expatriate visas, special passes, work permits and the dependants’ passes
- Coordinate tools of trade allocation like desktops, laptops, modems for smooth running of the business
- Coordinate and follow-up on the requisition of employee laptops, phones etc. for both existing and new staff
- Coordinate scheduling of new staff onboarding process
- Ensure that copies of all documents and correspondences addressed to HR dept. or from HR dept. are filed and kept safely
- Ensure that New Hire and Change PANS are completed accordingly
- Provide weekly HR reports
- Assist in the administration of all benefits programs and polices including but not limited to medical dental insurance, Provident Fund Life Insurance.
- Offer administrative support to the department.
- Track Staff leave, joiners and exit management
- Implement the approved benefits and welfare budget
- Upload and follow up with necessary document approvals on DocuSign to closure
- Update the organograms monthly.
- Ensure HR I procurement is timely ( LPO creation, vendor / supplier payments)
- Support the reception from time to time.
- Record keeping of all documents pertaining to office administration i.e. copies of purchase requisition or orders of office stationary and equipment, payment slips of office purchases.
- Any other role as required by the business.
Qualification and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human resource management, social science, and related field
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management or related field
- 3-4 years hands on experience in the field
- Vast experience in HR systems, Payrolls and Data analysis
Key skills and Competencies
- High Integrity
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Time Management skills
- Action and results orientated
- Customer centric
- sense of urgency
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality,
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSU-TCJ-HRAO-HUMAN RESOURCE ADMIN OFFICER”.
Follow the link below to apply.
Deadline for applications is not later than 12:00 pm, Jan 22nd, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.