Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Q-Sourcing Servtec Group is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Procurement Manager for one of our clients in Kampala.
The company is desirous of recruiting a Procurement Manager to manage procurement activities of all the organization business branches within Uganda and will be responsible for the supply chain management that includes; participating in generating new orders, sourcing for suitable suppliers, placing new orders, arranging transportation, delivery confirmation, and monitoring proper utilization
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish profitable supplier relationships
- Develop supplier evaluation system
- Perform risk management
- Gathering information, conducting research and analysis to evaluate market trends to reduce procurement costs.
- Collaboration with key staff to clarify on specifications and requirements of the products
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Handling of all import activities
- Regular reporting to management
- Maintaining supplier relationships, meeting with suppliers
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Supporting the process of setting-up the local production / company
- Support in additional administrative tasks occurring during the company set up
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics, supply chain management or business administration.
- 5years experience as a procurement manager preferably in the cosmetics industry.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Strong communication skills with all stakeholders (verbal and written)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Business Central beneficial
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
Personal skills / expectations
- Treats people with respect
- Works with integrity and respects ethical aspects
- Follows policies and procedures
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time
- Keeps commitments
- Is self-motivated, working with passion
Click the link below to apply;
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Thursday June 30th 2022. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.