About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the Advertising Industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Client Service Trainee to work in Uganda.
JOB PURPOSE: To build and cultivate relationships with potential/existing customers and translate those relationships into profitable business for the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategies necessary to acquire and sustain client/ customer relationships in the advertising sector of the market.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of existing relationships/prospects and market the company’s products to new and existing customers in line with company strategy.
- Identify customer needs/buyer values and proactively seek to provide products/services to meet the identified needs.
- Regularly review the company products, work in close liaison with the IT and Operations team to remain abreast of new developments in the market and make appropriate recommendations to management.
- Regularly write proposals, customer service reports and monitor services rendered to client on a continuous basis for sustainability.
- Identify and initiate new product solutions which can be provided to client to increase the product pack of the company.
- Ensure that cross selling opportunities are actioned and customers migrated to more appropriate and cost-effective channels
- Ensure timely resolution of customer complaints and issues.
- Prepare monthly activity and performance reports for Business Development Manager’s attention.
- Build and consolidate pleasant relationship with the Company’s customers and maintain good disposition towards all customers to ensure high customer retention in this competitive market
- Carry out follow-up visits to new clients to validate contact address and build lasting customer relations
- Liaise with other staff to facilitate customer service delivery and to reduce service delivery bottlenecks
- Identify service improvement opportunities through interaction with customers and communicate improvement recommendations to the relevant functions
- Participate in the departmental/divisional meetings and activities as required
- File documents and correspondence appropriately, and maintain confidentiality of customer profiles.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
QUALIFICATION, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelors Degree in any field
- 3– 5 years management experience in a busy medium sized company
- Experience in Content marketing is desirable
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Patience and confidence
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-initiative & innovation skills
- Relationship management Skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Good understanding of budget implementation and monitoring
- Professional disposition.
- Problem solving skills.
- Result Orientation.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Recruit new customers and cross sale company products
- Timeliness of completion of assigned reports.
- New product initiatives and solutions to meet customer needs
- Manage customer portfolios and ensure effective service delivery
- Make frequent customer visits and follow ups to maintain lasting customer relationships
- Timely resolution of customer complaints and issues.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above should submit their applications under the job vacancy “QSSU-ABN-CST-CLIENT SERVICE TRAINEE”
The deadline for applications is not later than 05:00 pm, Monday, 29th May 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL-OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.