About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Technical Sales Representative.
- Accelerate product introduction, promotion, and demand creation for both new and existing products to boost the sales.
- Organize demo and trials for customers & promote Syngenta products in the allocated territory
- Report sales passed over to farmers and agro dealers on monthly bases
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams by providing them with sufficient technical information on the product behaviour and performance to help them in the product positioning and sales.
- Be the technical reference for the assigned area.
- Execute campaign plans in accordance with agreed campaign priorities
- Ensure delivery of Syngenta brand revenue targets
- Achieve participation in the crop units i.e., market data and trials planning
- Support distributors on position Syngenta products to farmers and agro dealers
- Sales Achievement/Revenue (Campaign Product Revenue)
- New Product Introductions
- Growth of Syngenta Brand through marketing campaign, trials, and demonstration
- Actual assortment promotion:
-Set up field demos/trials (certain quantity) aligned with sales and marketing strategy
-Technical positioning is clear at farmers levels and distributor levels through trainings, promotional material, and face to face meetings
- Achievement of Sales target for assigned area
- Farmer knowledge and use of Syngenta varieties
- Tanzania, North Zone
Experience required for the job*
- Critical experience and knowledge on cropping practices and crop protection products
- Must have a minimum Degree in Agribusiness, or Agriculture
- Must be computer literate with a good grasp of Ms. Excel
- Experience in managing large scale farmers will be added advantage
- Must demonstrate ability to be a team player
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, structure, and business drivers
- Excellent communication skills
Minimum education and critical knowledge required for the job*
- Bachelor’s Degree in agriculture/Crop related fields
- 4 years’ experience in large scale farmers management
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 01st March 2023
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Locals only.
For any further clarifications call 0766305141