QSST – SBS- CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER.
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Chief Project Manager.
The position exists to oversee planning and implementation of all projects, coordinating internal and external resources/third parties/vendors/stakeholders as needed to ensure flawless execution of multiple projects.
This position is directly responsible for leading Project managers/Project Engineers and supervisors and indirectly responsible for all employees and third party resources deployed at the construction/project Sites.
Key Business Performance Areas.
- Civil engineering and building construction
- Project planning and implementation.
- Engineering and architectural design/consultancy.
- Quantity survey and project costing/budgeting
- Business development/tendering.
- Electromechanical engineering and fabrication.
- Corporate development and strategy
- Facilities Management and control.
- Project legal compliance and reporting.
- QA and QC: Quality assurance.
- Stakeholder Management
- Camping projects and associated activities as undertaken by the camp building teams.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered within time and budget framework.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stake holders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the Projects scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to the management as needed.
- Manage relationship with the Client and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Any other role as may reasonably be assigned by the management
- Lead in planning of projects’ activities including the preparation of work plans and milestones and update them accordingly as the needs arise.
- Facilitate implementation and provide quality and timely reports (Bi weekly, monthly, quarterly) for the projects.
- Work with the company Director and HQ to develop and manage annual project budgets and work, Lead in monitoring of activities implementation, budgets of the projects and support evaluation of the projects as needed.
- Manage local project consultants and sub-contractors.
- Support procurement process for the projects plans
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly reports and annual reports as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Civil and or Structural engineering. Or bachelor degree with more than 10 years of substantive exposure and practice in Projects management.
- Previous experience in Project Management and Leadership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership and Business Acumen.
- Experience working with diverse staff of different ethnical backgrounds.
- Coaching, conflict resolution, relationship and team building skills with demonstrated ability to influence.
- 8 years proven working experience in a reputable Class one Construction Company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Project management software and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communications skills; ability to develop partnerships across sectors and cultures.
- Fluency in Swahili and English.
- Proficiency in Office 365 including Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports.
- Demonstrated experience working independently (with minimum supervision) to manage high-volume workflow, being responsive to partners and troubleshooting issues.
- Strong organizational skills, capacity to think strategically and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage projects, consultants, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of programs.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with a wide network of partners, clients and stakeholders.
- Proven ability to mentor and build capacity of local consultants, staff, and industry. partners
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among.
- Results and detail- oriented
- Risk Management
- Leadership, supervision and Coaching.
- Analytical technical skills.
- Mobilization skills
- Asset management skills.
- Maintain client relations skills.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com or link below not later than 30TH May 2023.
This position is open to Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.