Website Q- SOURCING
QSST- SALON ACCOUNT DEVELOPER
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Salon Account Developer.
- Drive listing and penetration of our hair care range into the salon channel
- Drive / increase big pack financial value awareness in the salon channel.
- Visit all salons in the designated territory and ensure they are serviced.
- Influence purchase decisions at the point of sale
- Act as Point of contact for localised customer & consumer complaints & redress
- Sensitize salon customers on proper product handling to minimize damages
- Product knowledge sharing with salon customers to ensure there is good understanding of the products.
- Improve salon channel PICOS through branding – Aprons, Towels, Drapers T-shirts.
- Deploy POSM with relevant Communication – Process range & Focus product Posters, wobblers.
- Ensure motor vehicle service and comprehensive insurance is up to dote of all times.
- Gather consumer insights – Usage & experience.
- Carry out localized salon trainings, demonstrations & product knowledge transfer,
- Ensure product display and visibility in salons
- Recruit new salon customers and maintain the existing through customer relationship management
- Carry out market intelligence in assigned territory and report competitor activities.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the supervisor
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Knowledge of salon management and hair management
- A minimum of two (2) years’ relevant work experience in the field of salons and hair management
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity
- Ability to read and write English and Swahili.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision
- Self-Starter & Action Oriented
- Ability to harness peer Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or link below not later than 04th June 2023
This position is open to Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.