QSST- EALS – WAREHOUSE OUTBOUND OFFICER.
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Warehouse Outbound Officer.
Reporting To: Site Operations Manager.
- Responsible for planning organizing and coordinating all activities within a warehouse to work together seamlessly and efficiently. Supervises the daily work and safety of employees engaged in order selection, product replenishment, order loading, including all warehouse functions, selectors, loaders, and night forklift operators. Supervises labor hours and consumable supplies within budget.
- Ensure accurate and timely outbound shipping processes of all orders with maximum efficiency.
- Conduct / Partake daily operations meetings with relevant warehouse teams.
- Allocate equipment, Forklift, warehouse space, and personnel in accordance with the Site manager planning schedule and pre-alerts.
- Conduct daily spot checks to ensure warehouse staff and casuals adhere to rules and procedures as published in relevant SOPs.
- Coordinate out bound-bound, in a timely manner while ensuring full accountability.
- Ensure correct loading and storage are adhered to as per warehouse instructions.
- Accurate input of all returned items into the warehouse management system (WMS).
- Perform Cycle counts, monthly stock takes with gap analysis and action plan follow up in accordance with SOP.
- Immediate alert / Notification of damaged goods during and or after loading.
- Supervise permanent and casual staff in the warehouse to ensure their job activities are performed to correctly and at the maximum QHSE standards.
- Evaluate complaints received on shipments of equipment and stock and take appropriate action.
- Receive work orders and check them to determine the type and number of items that need to be picked and shipped.
- Use warehouse navigation systems to locate items of choice within identified storage areas.
- Check each picked item for conformity such as batch and item numbers and perform quality checks on them.
- Ascertain that all items are appropriately stacked and secured within delivery trucks so that they remain safe during transit.
- Arrange for paperwork and bills to be included with each item and provide instructions to truck drivers to make sure that they reach clients on time.
- Oversee inventory levels, ensuring that any low stock situations are communicated to the supervisor promptly.
- Report on progress toward goals and adjust improve performance.
- Make sure that SOPs are always followed and utilizing appropriate methods.
- Perform cleaning and maintenance work on assigned warehouse areas, to ensure that they remain tidy, and functional at all times.
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management
- Evaluate team performance and develop performance improvement plans.
- Participate to all safety training as required.
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project .
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent in Logistics or any other relevant field
- Registered with the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in PSPBT or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting deadlines
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem-solving skill
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Flexile, adaptable Agile
- Attention to detail
- Result Driven
- Good communicator
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.