QSST- EALS – WAREHOUSE INBOUND OFFICER.
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Warehouse Inbound Officer.
Reporting To: Site Operations Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that all Goods, Items and or Cargo to the warehouse are received in a timely and accurate manner. Their major KPIs are stock accuracy and vehicle turnaround time. Supervise daily activities of warehouse operations to ensure safe and efficient receiving and issuing of stock as per SOPs and QHSE standards.
- He/she is also responsible for developing plans to monitor storage utilization levels, managing warehouse facilities, reviewing operational quality and efficiency of warehouse storage and layout plans. Analytical and logical, he/she is required to explore solutions and analyses the feasibility of plans.
- Conduct / Partake daily operations meetings with relevant warehouse teams.
- Allocate equipment, warehouse space, and personnel in accordance with the Site manager planning schedule and pre-alerts.
- Conduct daily spot checks to ensure warehouse staff adhere to rules and procedures as published in relevant SOPs.
- Coordinate in-bound, storage in a timely manner while ensuring full accountability.
- Ensure correct stacking and storage are adhered to as per warehouse instructions.
- Perform Cycle counts, monthly stock takes with gap analysis and action plan follow up in accordance with SOP.
- Preparations of goods receipt notes as per truck activity.
- Immediate alert / Notification of damaged goods.
- Supervise permanent and casual staff in the warehouse to ensure their job activities are performed to correctly and at the maximum QHSE standards.
- Evaluate complaints received on shipments of equipment and stock and take appropriate action.
- Coordinate offloading of returns from drivers’ vehicles.
- Coordinate pickup of returns from the car park to the warehouse.
- Ensure the quality of items being returned to the warehouse.
- Proper sealing or repackaging of any returned items if needed.
- Identify and put away any damaged returns. Also, syncing with finance toensure the proper treatment is done.
- Proper physical confirmation of all items returned to the warehouse.
- Accurate input of all returned items into the warehouse management system (WMS).
- Get physical sign offs and documentation for all returned items.
- Conduct daily reconciliation of system returns vs physical returns position.
- Ensure no items are left in the returns bay and all pending returns are received in the warehouse both physically and on the system.
- Provide daily reports on drivers whose physical returns do not match their system generated returns.
- Participate to all safety training as required.
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma/Degree or equivalent in Logistics or any other relevant field
- Registered with the Procurement and Supplies Professionals and Technicians Board (PSPTB) will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in PSPBT or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Able to handle the pressure of meeting deadline
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem-solving skill
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal relations
- Flexile, adaptable Agile
- Attention to detail
- Result Driven
- Good communicator
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.