QSST- EALS – SUPEVISOR – TIS.
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Supervisor – TIS.
Reporting To: C&F Operations Manager.
- Overall responsible of EALS activities at TIS Plant and ensure efficient rotation of trucks on site.
- Represent EALS onsite, participate in daily meetings with project stakeholder’s onsite, and maintain good relationship with them.
- Organize daily activities of the team onsite.
- Ensure that all EALS activities are in accordance with HSE requirements.
- Ensure effective housekeeping and maintenance of EALS assets and space dedicated to EALS.
- Manage truck flow within the parking area dedicated to EALS by TIS contractor.
- Prepare and share daily operations planning based on upcoming cargos and TIS Contractor Production forecast.
- Solve any matter regarding TIS EALS operations with the C&F Operations Manager. Communicate any issues with truck availability/unavailability to Transport.
- Ensure that the on-site team meets its performance objectives (HSE, loading speed, truck release speed, documentation collection speed, cargo inspection speed in PTS etc.).
- Ensure truck inspections are carried out before cargo is loaded.
- Preparation of daily loading and offloading reports.
- Participate to all safety training as
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or any other relevant field.
- Certificate in Customs and Logistics Operations.
- Experience with truck fleet management.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in clearing and forwarding.
- At Least 5 years’ experience at a supervisory level.
- Proven ability to deliver results and act as a change agent.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team safely and
- Improve team safety awareness.
- Team Player
- Problem Solver.
- Sound computer and MS Office skill.
- Problem solver.
- Relentless curiosity.
- Ability to drive a team to work to a common goal.
- Good understanding of MS Office package and ability to learn new software programs relevant to business unit.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.