QSST-EALS – SUBCONTRACTOR OFFICER.
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Subcontractor Officer.
Reporting To : Contract Manager
- Manage all processes relating to sub-contracting.
- Ensure current Terms and Conditions are continually updated and are communicated and acknowledged by the subcontractor.
- Comply with current micro-financing arrangement and procedures provided to subcontractors.
- Ensure all internal reporting procedures are followed and performance appraisal data capture are accurate and timely.
- Maintain a register of approved Subcontractors.
- Source, maintain and register a list of qualified subcontractors.
- Manage tendering processes which include tasks such as the sourcing of sub-contractors, and negotiation of prices.
- Manage settlement processes which include tasks such as the assessment and negotiation of subcontractors’ invoices upon completion of jobs.
- Evaluate and monitor the performance of sub – contractors to requirements
- Perform relevant elements of contract review relating.to sub-contractor cost, as required.
- Participate to all safety training as
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Assist with department document control and communication.
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management Responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Procurement & Logistics.
- Professional qualification (PSPTB Tanzania or CIPS)
- Extensive experience of supply chain management
- At least 5 years relevant experience in an international Company preferably in the oil & gas, heavy Construction, mining, or other capital intensive industry be an added advantage.
- Able to multi-task and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative required.
- Good IT skills: knowledge of MS Word; Excel and Outlook .
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Problem Solver.
- Good negotiating skills – able to be very firm with recalcitrant suppliers.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Uncompromised integrity.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.