QSST-EALS – ROAD OPERATIONS COORDINATOR.
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Road Operations coordinator.
Reporting To: Road Transport Manager.
- Successfully co-ordinate all client shipments from start to end.
- Successfully co-ordinate and controls all aspects of the Road Transport Operations for the client from issue of Purchase Order/Transport Order as per INCO terms according to contractual agreement with client and Operating procedures.
- Ensure client deadlines and procedures are adhered to.
- Assist to maintain good service levels and good revenue margins as per the contract rates and any write offs / errors are kept to a minimum.
- Provide a positive learning environment to strengthen the team he/she is working with.
- Prepare and circulate daily and weekly truck plan for all loading points.
- Liaise with yard supervisors, riggers, Subcontractors to manage vehicle flow into and out of all loading points.
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with the departmental and company procedures.
- Ensure all shipments are dispatched within the proposed time frame.
- Keep client fully informed of the progress of the shipment.
- Identify incoming HLOOG Cargo from TMS system and commence transport planning and execution.
- Advice Management on HLOOG Cargo that may require the use of “Bypass roads” and on cargo to be dismantled all Customs regulations are met including the prompt return of documents.
- Ensure that all transactions are carried out in accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure for the contract.
- Ensure all information entered the system is correct.
- Liaise with suppliers and expeditors to ensure timeous uplift of orders.
- Ensure PODs are returned by both the transporter and EALS representative at destination.
- Ensure clients are invoiced in line with what has been agreed and the costing is accurate.
- Ensure that clients are serviced in such a manner that more business in other areas (modes of transport) and other routes are considered by clients.
- Ensure that EALS Limited portrays a professional and friendly image to all clients.
- Ensure all destination county requirements are met.
- Participate to all safety training as
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Logistics or any other related discipline.
- Sound knowledge of the road transport business
- Customer Service.
- Strong ethics in dealings with customers, suppliers, and contractors.
- 3- 5 years’ experience in Freight Forwarding in the Position of Road Freight Controller or similar role.
- Result oriented
- Team player.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with excellent English proficiency
- Ability to influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts on internal and external matters.
- Systematic and organized.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.