QSST-EALS – HSE OFFICER.
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced HSE Officer.
Reporting To: QHSE Manager
To actualize QHSE policy and procedures in order to ensure that none get hurt while working for or with EALS. In his/her function as HSE officer, he/she has the authority to implement changes to conditions that create unacceptable high-risk levels. He/she has the ultimate sanction to interrupt an operation should those high-risk conditions prevail.
To implement an integrated Health, safety, and environment management system in EALS Limited.
- To promote and ensure, through their internal resources that relevant HSE standards are applied.
- To enforce the observance of all relevant local HSE regulations, aiming at continuous improvement and QHSE awareness.
- To correct in a timely manner any deficiencies, non-compliance, and unsafe conditions.
- To participate in incident investigation teams, depending on the nature of the incident.
- To hold regular QHSE meetings. To take part in safety inspections and audits with location management, line supervision and safety staff.
- To assist Country Managers in the implementation of the QHSE management system.
- To assist the QHSE Manager in promoting an effective QHSE culture throughout the business.
- To have access to all statutory health and safety documentation and copies of the Company’s policies, procedures, and standards on HSE.
- To monitor HSE performance, keep records and participate in safety audits.
- To carry out reviews and updates regularly. To discuss the HSE implications of any proposed new modifications to the facility, equipment, and work routines.
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Any other work that may be assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum university degree in science or engineering related field.
Lead Auditor/Assessor Training on either one of the
▪ ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
▪ ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System.
▪ ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
However, if the candidate has over 5 years working directly Experience with QHSE systems that should suffice.
- 2 years working experience working directly within a QHSE management systems. Experience working with the project will be an added advantage.
- Team player
- Problem Solver
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.