QSST-EALS – CUSTOMS RISK OFFICER.
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Customs Risk Officer.
Reporting To : Customs Declarant Supervisor.
- Monitor the customs risk throughout the different business activities
- Represent the company in front of the Customs
- Identify the customs risks and suggest course of actions to Management (new procedures and business process).
- Drive the implementation of corrective actions to be performed within operations.
- Organize a monthly customs risks reporting based on information available in business software, in external reporting or from reports from the Customs.
- Represent the company on all issues related to Customs.
- Develop customs high level connections.
- Assist the customs in improving the local customs procedures.
- Control monthly the customs directory.
- Define, if necessary, the customs procedures to be respected and ensure their proper application.
- Make certain all customs functionalities offered by the business software are used
- Alert Supervisor/ HOD as soon as a risk appears.
- Inform management of any information relevant. regarding our business activity or environment.
- Define an internal procedure to be followed in case of customs inspection & litigation.
- Lead the customs inspections & litigations: organize the work on the files, ensure documentation is ready, drive the discussions and lead negotiations.
- Identify issues raised during operations processing whatever in scope or not.
- Participate to all safety training as required.
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Any other duties as assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Customs and Tax Management (BCTM).
- East African Customs & Freight Forwarding Practicing Certificate.
- At least 5 years’ experience in customs.
- Team player.
- Problem Solver.
- High socializing/networking ability.
- Ability to drive negotiation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good use of email.
- Excellent communicator.
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.