QSST-EALS – COMMUNITY LIAISON OFFICER.
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Community Liaison Officer.
Reporting To: Local Content Manager.
The role seeks to involve communities in seeking solutions to the problems they face in partnership with statutory and voluntary bodies. The Community Liaison Officer will promote the project locally, regionally, and nationally through strategic engagement with key service providers and other regional and national bodies.
- Manage the quality implementation of youth/Elders/women and development activities in Community.
- Identify social needs and problems of vulnerable community members and identify appropriate responses.
- Ensure the organization of cultural, sports and recreational activities for people in the community, and within host communities in accordance with the program strategy.
- Ensure a functioning, efficient referral system is in place for vulnerable citizen within the community.
- Mobilize youth and the general community within the Area, where they can express themselves freely and take on leadership roles.
- Supervise the planning and facilitation of all meetings, trainings and awareness campaigns in the youth and development sector.
- Responsible for preparation of activities work plan, expenditure and procurement plans, monitoring project expenditure and ensuring that the targeted objectives are met in collaboration with the Supervisor.
- Prepare proposals in collaboration with Supervisor and/or other programs staff, as requested.
- Participate to all safety training as required.
- Adhere to all HSE requirements of the project.
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS /EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Science, Community Development, or any other related field.
Extensive experience of supply chain management.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in an international company preferably in the oil & gas, heavy construction, mining, or other capital-intensive industry will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of initiative required
- Good IT skills: knowledge of MS Word; Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Problem Solver
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Uncompromised integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the link below not later than 03rd JUNE 2023.
For further clarifications call 0692 961 040
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.