Website Q-SOURCING TANZANIA LIMITED
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Transport Safety Advisor.
EACOP is a 1,443km crude oil export pipeline that will transport Uganda’s crude oil from Kabaale – Hoima in Uganda to the Chongoleani peninsula near Tanga port in Tanzania. Worley will support EACOP partners led by international French company, through the execution of the project.
This position directs the transportation safety management process and provides overall support and guidance to the regional, area and local transportation operations organizations. Be responsible for the oversight and assurance to implementation and maintenance of the Project H3SE Management Program.
Management/ Supervisory responsibilities
Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations regarding transportation and workplace
- Monitoring driver qualification files and the hiring and selection process
- Reviewing hours of service records for accuracy
- Assuring DOT drug / alcohol program is compliant with regulations
- Work with maintenance vendors to assure PM compliance and demand maintenance are compliant
- Overseeing and implementing the elements of a Crash Management process including coordination of reporting, investigation, documentation and management of incidents
- Review accident file contents for accuracy and documents needed
- Gatekeeper for accident preventable decisions
- Assure proper accountability is delivered for preventable accidents
- Provide a comprehensive & accurate monthly report containing appropriate metrics
- Provide monthly scorecards which include tactics and activities
- Assure in vehicle driver training is completed with every active driver
- Assure vehicle inspection hands on training is completed with every active driver
- Assure load securement training is completed with every active driver
- Assure all active drivers are trained in proper mirror placement principles
- Assure all active drivers are trained in close quarter maneuvering principles
- Conduct DOT compliance audits at regulated sites
- Institute a site self-inspection protocol for all sites
- Conduct maintenance vendor audits to determine maintenance compliance.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- 10+ years transportation management and/ or safety management experience
Intermediate knowledge of Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of the performance management/ monitoring systems
- Working knowledge of federal and state safety laws
- Analysis and identification of risk trends, problems and solutions.
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely using appropriate mediums (for example, face-to-face,
- E-mail, and presentations), listen effectively, demonstrate understanding, and clarify meaning for others.
- Ability to analyze, define, diagnose, and resolve problems based on sound logic and rationale.
- Ability to develop, coach, and mentor others including the ability to provide development experiences and network opportunities, advise, and teach to prepare others for effective job performance.
- Ability to interact cooperatively and collaboratively with others as a team, including those holding divergent and/or opposing views and goals.
- Understand and apply meaningful operations and safety performance metrics.
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrix organization
- Ability to plan and execute events, safety meetings, accident review meetings, and safety celebrations.
- Develop and communicate informative presentations and strategies for stakeholders and managers to gain understanding and consensus.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th September 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040
To apply for this job please visit qsourcing.com.