Website Q-SOURCING TANZANIA LIMITED
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced Training Method and OJT Lead.
EACOP project includes a 1,445km 24” oil export pipeline, 8 above ground facilities, a green filed marine terminal with an export jetty and a serie of 60 main line block valves and +20 trace heating stations. 150km of feeder lines from Upstream facilities will tie-in to the EACOP project.
The project contracting strategy entails 8 main packages to be executed through 15 different main Contracts. An EPcmC Contractor is in charge of Detailed Engineering, Procurement and construction management support interfacing with all other Contractors. EACOP direct personnel, including partners secondees will be more that 600 at peak periods during the execution phase of the project and up to 8,000 to 10,000 personnel, when including Contractors, expected to be mobilized across the various sites for construction activities. The pipeline project will be the largest privately led with Government participation transnational infrastructure project ever undertaken in the East African region. The context is complex with numerous stakeholders, environmental and societal / local content stakes, three partners, two involved countries new to oil development (Uganda and Tanzania), and the need for project development in accordance with IFC standards to secure the necessary financing.
Duties and responsibilities
Defines the suitable means in terms of training programs and training facilities. Implement the training part of the EACOP Field Operations Recruitment and Training Plan. Develop programs, means, organisation to train the EACOP Field Operations personnel in the domains of HSE, Operations and Organisation. Complete the annual training programs and the Individual Training Plans. In particular:
- Adhere to and promote all applicable safety, environmental, security, compliance, quality standards and procedures established by EACOP, local policies, laws, and regulations.
- Participate in, Coordinate and Supervise the preparation and implementation of the training program.
- Organize and lead chair meetings with FOPS to continuously align the Training and OJT program to requirements.
- Plan and coordinate internal meetings regarding curriculum and accreditation matter with Managers and Instructors.
- Organize and chair meetings with assessors to verify and ensure consistent assessment decisions are made and best practices are implemented.
- Verify all documents, evidence, and proofs to be provided to accreditation bodies (National and International)
- Contribute to the development of a mentoring program in collaboration with the Operations and Maintenance teams for the OJT phase
- Development and implementation of Transition plan for integrating Trainees into Commissioning and Operations Team
- Development and implementation of skill, apprenticeship program for Operations phase
- Participate to the recruitment selection of personnel to be trained, verify the quality of assessments
- Identification of required training documents, procedures, plans, budgetary requirements, and resource allocation
- Provide the management and personnel with the necessary tools and resources to prepare and organize training
- Participate in, or ensure training program execution coordination, prepare internal and external reports
- Participate to the reporting of the training program status and achievements
- Ensure correct assignment of competent instructors to conduct training.
- Evaluates training packages, including outline, text, and handouts written by instructors.
- Ensure training status updating and prepare related statistics/ KPI
- Provides guidance where appropriate to in country institutions on technical content of their programs.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience Required
- Engineering degree or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in operations including training activities, with a minimum of 4 years in a
- training, method, and a coaching role.
- Prior experience in writing procedures, OJT, knowledge of resources coordination, curriculum development, exam writing, and technical assessment is a clear advantage.
- Transverse management, analytical mind, good interpersonal skills, and ability to see the overall picture are required.
- English proficiency is mandatory
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 02nd October 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for both Local and Experts.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040
To apply for this job please visit qsourcing.com.