Website Q-SOURCING TANZANIA LIMITED
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced R3 Coordinator.
EACOP is a 1,443km crude oil export pipeline that will transport Uganda’s crude oil from Kabaale – Hoima in Uganda to the Chongoleani peninsula near Tanga port in Tanzania. Worley will support EACOP partners led by international French company, through the execution of the project.
The R3 Coordinator Tanzania is responsible for supporting the R3 Country Manager Tanzania with ensuring the journey management systems and processes, medical evacuation plans, and security programme for the staff for all works is in place. It is effective and monitored to ensure optimization and the employees on the project are covered.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the Tanzania R3 Senior Coordinator and Tanzania R3 Country Manager in conducting risk assessments, security vulnerability assessment, audits of sites, routes, hospitals, airports, and accommodation in accordance with Worley/EACOP standards
- Ensure that all project sites covered by robust COMPANY CONTRACTORS, Subcontractor’s security plans, Emergency Response plans, Medical Emergency Response Plans, Journey Management Plan and ensure that Focal Point Plans are maintained in the absence of the Project R3 manager. Ensure the in-country POB is kept up to date with all locations and contact details and where applicable Improvement Plans – at the site location in Kahama/Nzega/Singida/Tobora region Tanzania.
- Interface with COMPANY and attend all preconstruction and construction meetings for the Early Civil Works phase of the project, addressing any security concerns that may be raised. As directed by the Tanzania R3 Senior Security Coordinator / Tanzania R3 Country Manager.
- Conduct regular R3 training, and exercises or coordinating with others to conduct training as needed.
- Conduct R3 inductions to all new arrivals prior to their arrival in country. Promote and Educate all new arrivals on the R3 System.
- Address any security concerns that are raised by the integrated EACOP management team.
- Develop a local network of peers and local Authorities.
- Conduct meetings and audits of COMPANY CONTRACTOR Security subcontractors to ensure they are appropriate and fit for purpose.
- Assist with the review of COMPANY CONTRACTORS, Subcontractor’s security, Emergency response, medical emergency response, and journey management plans.
- Being able to work in different sites in multiple cities as and when required by the business, and as instructed by the Tanzania R3 Senior Coordinator / Tanzania R3 Country Manager.
- Assist the Tanzania R3 Senior Coordinator / Tanzania R3 Country Manager in responding to R3 incidents or events to include medical emergencies and ensure R3 response and recovery team’s equipment and resources are maintained and accessible for immediate use.
- Monitor all media sources for any security related incidents in Tanzania 24/7. Incident database to be maintained.
- Identify potential risks that may have an adverse effect on the project and ensure that they are captured on the security risk register
- Advise senior project management on any security related concerns in the absence of the Tanzania R3 Senior Coordinator Manager / Tanzania R3 Country Manager and coordinate any R3 events that occur.
- Any other legal and reasonable instruct from Tanzania R3 Senior Coordinator / Tanzania R3 Country Manager.
Qualifications, Competencies and Experience Required
Qualifications, competencies and experience:
- 5 years’ experience in security and/or emergency management related field.
- 10 years’ experience in industry (project specific) related field
- Experience in a similar role under similar operating conditions.
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Able to act independently without instruction
- Ability to use MS Office (word, excel, Outlook, Power point) competently
- Competency in written/oral communication
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel as and when required
- High level of safety awareness
- Capable of understanding budget requirements and deliverable targets
- Required for the safety and security of project staff in order to deliver safety moments to project personnel
- A strong communication, networking, collaboration, and well-developed team-working skills, especially in multi-discipline and multi-cultural teams.
- Knowledgeable, familiar and commensurate experience with the HSE operating environment.
- A full knowledge of project specific execution strategies, and the ability to develop them to meet challenging project objectives and deliverables.
- An ‘Incident Free’ mind-set, and be a role model for their project team (Direct/Indirect hires);
- A proven HSSE leadership in managing and delivering large complex onshore oil & gas projects.
- A full understanding of how all elements of the project scope integrate and interface with each other and are managed to successfully deliver the right project outcome – from construction, and through to commissioning and handover to operations.
- A high focus on identifying and delivering the identified deliverables, which meet project expectations from a quality and performance perspective, with minimal integration challenges to current operations.
- Excellent teamwork & skills being able to work with the various sub-teams to resolve issues and reach decisions that are in the best interests of the integrated project team.
- An ability to work effectively in a diverse, multidisciplinary team environment, including Interface management experience, within facilities, and across other functions.
- Strong Team Building, Development and Mentoring skills,
- Problem solving and change management skills.
- Risk Management and incident investigation experience.
- Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Methodical work / task process.
- Training delivery.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 28th September 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open for Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040
To apply for this job please visit qsourcing.com.