Website Q-SOURCING TANZANIA LIMITED
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced ECW Planning & Reporting Engineer.
EACOP project includes a 1,445km 24” oil export pipeline, 8 above ground facilities, a green filed marine terminal with an export jetty and a series of 60 main line block valves and +20 trace heating stations. 150km of feeder lines from Upstream facilities will tie-in to the EACOP project. The project contracting strategy entails 8 main packages to be executed through 15 different main Contractors. An EPcmC Contractor is in charge of Detailed Engineering, Procurement and construction management support interfacing with all other Contractors.
EACOP direct personnel, including partners secondees will be more that 600 at peak periods during the execution phase of the project and up to 8,000 to 10,000 personnel, when including Contractors, expected to be mobilized across the various sites for construction activities. The pipeline project will be the largest privately led with Government participation transnational infrastructure project ever undertaken in the East African region. The context is complex with numerous stakeholders, environmental and societal / local content stakes, three partners, two involved countries new to oil development (Uganda and Tanzania), and the need for project development in accordance with IFC standards to secure the necessary financing.
The service holder shall control during the Execution Phase the Scheduling and Progress measurement activities
- ECW construction Contractors
- Other Contractors as need may arise
The service holder shall assist the Lead Construction Planning Engineer in any decision related to planning issues.
Duties and responsibilities
- As a general manner, to provide assistance to the Lead Construction Planning Engineer for all matters related to scheduling, progress & reporting.
- To provide analyses and simulations of new schedules as required.
- To consolidate works productivity/efficiency and establish Schedule trends, based on the Contractors Schedules and inputs of actual works provided by Quantity Surveyors.
- To review Contractors reports and ensure they are accurate and compliant with EACOP, partners and authorities needs.
- Early flagging of potential risk, suggest a corrective action for slippage (if any).
- To timely report to the Lead Construction Planning Engineer, highlighting progress, opportunities and areas of concern.
- To gather lessons Learnt/ Benchmarks related to scheduling, progress control, reporting matters and provide feedback to the Lead Construction Planning Engineer. • To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to H3SE and H3SE rules implementation.
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to ethics and project “code of conduct” policy.
- To participate to meetings with contractors and other stakeholders as required.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position. Qualifications, Competencies and Experience Required
- Degree: Engineer in a recognized Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Civil works/ Oil & Gas industry with similar large-scale projects & environment.
- Perfect knowledge of Primavera/MS Project required.
- Perfect knowledge of Progress measurement methodologies.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing).
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 27th October 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is for Local only.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040
To apply for this job please visit qsourcing.com.