Q-SOURCING TANZANIA LIMITED
About this Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based client, we are looking for a competent and experienced AGI Planning and Reporting Engineer.
EACOP project includes a 1,445km 24” oil export pipeline, 8 above ground facilities, a green filed marine terminal with an export jetty and a serie of 60 main line block valves and +20 trace heating stations. 150km of feeder lines from Upstream facilities will tie-in to the EACOP project. The project contracting strategy entails 8 main packages to be executed through 15 different main Contracts. An EPcmC Contractor oversees Detailed Engineering, Procurement and construction management support interfacing with all other Contractors. EACOP direct personnel, including partners secondees will be more that 600 at peak periods during the execution phase of the project and up to 8,000 to 10,000 personnel, when including Contractors, expected to be mobilized across the various sites for construction activities. The pipeline project will be the largest privately led with Government participation transnational infrastructure project ever undertaken in the East African region. The context is complex with numerous stakeholders, environmental and societal / local content stakes, three partners, two involved countries new to oil development (Uganda and Tanzania), and the need for project development in accordance with IFC standards to secure the necessary financing.
Context/ Services Dimension.
The service holder shall control during the Execution Phase the Scheduling and Progress measurement activities done by:
- AGI construction Contractor
- Other Contractors as need may arise.
The service holder shall assist the Lead Construction Planning Engineer in any decision related to planning issues.
The Job Holder is responsible for the following critical tasks:
- As a general manner, to provide assistance to the Lead Construction Planning Engineer for all matters related to Scheduling, Progress & Reporting and to manage all these activities in coordination with concerned parties (EPcmC Contractor, Main Logistic Contract team, etc…).
- To provide analysis and simulations of new schedules as required.
- To consolidate works productivies/efficients and establish Schedule trends, based on the Contractors Schedules and inputs of actual works provided by Quantity Surveyors.
- To review Contractors reports and ensure they are accurate and compliant with EACOP, partners and authority’s needs.
- Early flagging of potential risk, suggest a corrective action for slippage (if any).
- To timely report to the Lead Construction Planning Engineer, highlighting progress, opportunities and areas of concern.
- To gather lessons Learnt related to scheduling, progress control, reporting matters and provide feedback to the Lead Construction Planning Engineer.
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to H3SE and H3SE rules implementation.
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regards to ethics and project “code of conduct” policy.
- To participate to meetings with contractors and other stakeholders as required.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree: Engineer in a recognized Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 10 – 20 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry with similar large-scale projects & environment.
- Perfect knowledge of Primavera required.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: email@example.com not later than 23rd August 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This position is open to both Local and Expats.
For any further clarifications call 0692961040
To apply for this job please visit qsourcing.com.