Q-Sourcing Tanzania Limited
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited, trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec, is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
On behalf of one of our Tanzania based clients, we are looking for a competent and experienced Zonal Sales Manager preferably with hands on experience in Hardware, Construction, Building materials and Cement industry.
Zonal Sales Manager will be responsible for devising long term plan, direct and implement Sales strategies and programs to achieve or exceed the sales objectives for the company.
Reporting to: Head of Sales and Marketing (HSM)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops Sales plans, strategies and programs for the field sales team
- Generate sales of company products in the regions through a team of field sales rep in order to achieve or exceed the monthly sales targets
- Conduct regular market visits to check our product and brand coverage, competitor activities and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the zone
- Provide dealer and customers with information about our products and service in order to improve sales in the zone
- Setting key sales and marketing action plan& performance indicators for the showroom, report target in line with plans and strategies on how to reach goal to HSM.
- Direct marketing to new and existing clients through phone, email and personal visit on site as well as developing customer data base for future use.
- Developing spirits of team work among your staff and ensure discipline is prevailing all the time.
- To ensure all company properties moving and nonmoving items are kept in good and desirable condition all the time and to be serviced at regular interval e.g. Computer/ Scanner, printer, UPS, EFD m/c, Cash counting m/c, Television, attendance device, safety device, Motorcycle, Cars and Generator etc.
- Develop leadership qualities and create bond among your staff through conducting regularly meeting, training for briefing about the day to day objective to your staff, maintaining standards of health and safety and security in the work environment.
- Plans future capacity requirements and oversees various inventory movements to determine the requirements to be re-ordered.
- Preparing sales invoice and discount to products as per company policies basing on region and location to avoid contradiction in price specified.
- Administering of staff leave through creation of leave roster in order to avoid collision on leave application for your staff,
- You will be assigned additional duty in relation with your position as it will be required and you will be informed accordingly through mail, SMS, phone call or verbal, you’re required to adhere to them as it will be formal assignment.
- Plan and implement marketing activities to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in the region in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the regions
- Continual training and development of all members of the field sales team and role playing sales at branch level
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team, constructors, engineers and Craftsmen to have best ways on how to attack new projects in Lake Zone
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process to get more sales and meet target set for your team
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers, resident sites, business center sites and dealers.
- Attending monthly meetings with other senior to know where we need to change/improve and work together as team and inter department as well
- Attending industry events, exhibitions and conferences to generate new business leads, skills and new strategies on how to tackle the building materials industry and competition
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences in Lake zone when it is approved and required to do so, the aim is to advertise the company and our products as well
- Networking with different related organizations which are regularly running projects and it requires our products in their activities in order to generate new business relationship and make sales for the company through connections and business channel
- Sending of weekly and monthly field sales report against individual target and reporting on variances of the area and update the plan for the coming week, month.
- Regular visiting different leads, customers and potential customers alongside sales executives to get understanding the difficultness, challenges and feedbacks from these potential people in organization for us to improve better
- Cold calling customers and selling services, products through phones and SMS as part of following up these clients
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge & Skill
- Bachelor of Business Administration; Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- 3 to 5years’ accumulated work experience preferably
- Experience in Construction, Building materials and Cement industry will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing and reviewing project quality plans, contract documents and project specifications
- Experience in sales and marketing/Operation at senior level is considered an advantage
- Conscientious and responsible
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration
- Has a keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
- Self-starter/ self-drive
- Problem solving skills
- Good organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- In depth understanding of quality control and legal procedures
- Strong leadership competence
- Very good reporting and presentation skills
- Able to work at heights
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSST-DC-Zonal Sales Manager”
Click here to apply: http://bit.do/QSourcingApply ; email@example.com
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, Friday 30th October 2020.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
Not the job you were looking for? Want to be considered for opportunities that you’re your qualifications?
Please click the link below to officially register your CV on our Talent Register for consideration. http://bit.do/QSourcingCV