COMPANY NAME:SONARWA LIFE
JOB TITLE:HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
SONARWA Life Assurance Company Limited (SONARWA LIFE) a public Limited Liability company registered under the laws of Rwanda and licensed by the National Bank of Rwanda to transact the business of Life Assurance & Pension management is looking to recruit a competent & experience person to take on the role of Head of Human Resources Management
- Develop the human resource strategy for company drawn from the overall company’ strategy to ensure the human resources department activities support achievement of future goals and needs of the company;
- Develop the budget required for the delivery of the human resource strategy to facilitate successful implementation and seamless flow of activities;
- Conduct workforce planning through monitoring company’s business strategy to make sure it has enough workers with the right skills at the right time;
- Perform training needs analysis and organize annual training programs for the staff to ensure they stay updated with the relevant technical skills;
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems to facilitate efficient operations;
- Advise managers on organizational human resources policy matters and recommend needed changes to enhance compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Develop and administer compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive remuneration programs to ensure equality in pay and also enhance the employee retention rate;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation programs to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives and enhance smooth onboarding;
- Coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff in both companies’ Human Resource department to ensure achievement of the department’ mandate;
- Conduct performance management review for the staff in the Human Resource department and facilitate organization wide performance management and to assess and ensure that the employees are carrying out their duties in effective and satisfactory manner; and
- Conduct the hiring, training, and performance evaluation of Human Resources staff in liaison with Human Resource department to ensure that the staff carrying out their duties in an effective and satisfactory manner that is contributing to the overall business objectives.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in an HR function and office administration preferably in financial industry of which 3 years acquired in managerial position;
- Basic understanding of human resource functions.
- Knowledge of all related computer applications;
- Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements;
- Knowledge of management of sensitive and confidential information;
- Ability to adapt to and manage a changing environment;
- Strong sense of urgency, integrity & drive for success;
- Experience in learning, understanding and competently communicating in complex situations is required;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Attention to details and ability to work under pressure;
- Leadership Skills and high degree of Integrity;
- Timely, accurate and quality reporting;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Decision making & Problem solving;
- Initiative, creative & innovative;
- Ability to perform all duties assigned with little or no supervision yet effectively.
- Very good written and oral command of the English language;
- Knowledge of French and Kinyarwanda is an added advantage.
How to Apply:
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please submit your application including copies of your academic and professional certificates, testimonials, and your curriculum vitae, including among other details your current position, email and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, DECEMBER 31st, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.