Rwanda Ultimate Golf Course
POSITION TITLE: CHEF DE PARTIE (CDP)
INSTITUTION: RWANDA ULTIMATE GOLF COURSE
Chef De partie Job Description
Rwanda Ultimate Golf Course is a private company created to position Rwanda as the best golfing destination in Africa and one of the greatest in the world. The first project of Rwanda Ultimate Golf Course, in order to reach this goal, is the Kigali Golf Resort & Villas. The golf course is a real estate masterpiece designed by the worldwide famous Gary Player. The facility will also include a five-star Clubhouse and other amenities.
The clubhouse of Kigali Golf Resort & Villas will be composed of a health club, tennis and squash courts, swimming pool and 7 outlets. The 6 outlets that will be a sports bar, fine dining, pool bar, avocado restaurant, champagne room and cigar/whisky lounge.
We are looking for a talented Chef De Partie (CDP) who will be responsible for supporting the Head and Sous Chef in the kitchen delivering consistently high-quality food, handling purchase orders and ensuring the highest quality in the daily preparation and keeping up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities – include but are not limited:
- To ensure all preparation of the designated section is complete and ready for each service.
- Ensure daily good stock and waste control is practiced, and reported monthly.
- Make sure the menu recipe costing is properly followed by all junior chefs
- Work with restaurant manager on creation of new menu and continually put improvement in place.Be responsible for the quality control of stock and prepared foods.
- Execute cooking to the expected high standard quickly and efficiently.
- Ensure the cleanliness and organisation of designated sections.
- Support head chef (when hired) in delivering required standard of food.
- Appropriately delegate jobs to junior chefs and apprentices and support them in their development.
- Maintain a positive and proactive attitude at all times and seek to improve and advance your skill set and performance.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations, the Staff Code of Conduct and company policies. Perform other duties as assigned by the head chef and management.
Knowledge, Skills and Traits
You should be a minimum of 1 years experiences in a similar role. You must have communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food and the passion for quality and excellence. You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members and you should possess following competencies:
- Self-motivation and a passion for hospitality and cooking.
- Effective time management of busy kitchen section.
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes.
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of best cooking practices.
How to apply:All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSR-RUGC-CDP-CHEF DE PARTIE”.
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, 20th October, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.