RECORDS & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT LTD (RIM)
POSITION TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
INSTITUTION: RECORDS & INFORMATION MANAGEMENT LTD (RIM)
Typical duties included are but are not limited to:
- Preparing weekly work schedules
- Being the clients’ first contact
- Preparing the company’s presentation
- Payment follow-up for the related invoices
- Achieve, develop and manage all revenue targets and objectives
- Achieve all activity targets
- Identify, track and secure new revenue opportunities
- Maintain a strong awareness of competitors and market intelligence
- Perform New Sales planning
- Conform to company sales guidelines
- Meet required KPIs
- Share best practices and foster productive relationships across business sectors
- Seek out additional opportunities for cross-product selling
- Maintain and review sales force. com-record all activities relating to customer contacts, building pipeline data, sales cycle progress, and forecast reports.
- Develop and monitor individual action plans
- Make recommendations for personal and team development Compliance obligations
- Respecting RIM policies
- Complying with all reasonable directions given to him and observing all the policies, procedures, and rules of RIM as may be introduced and/or amended from time to time. Decision Making Authority and Budgetary Responsibility
- Decision Making Authority and Budgetary Responsibility
- Will be required to negotiate contracts within established guidelines
- Responsible for costing of service within pricing guidelines Resources (What resources will the role holder have at their disposal e.g. size of budget, number
Key Relationships Focus
- All prospective and existing clients
- Support Service Teams
- Service Delivery teams
- Marketing Team
- Management Team
- Degree-level education
- Professional qualifications/accreditation desirable
- Proven track record of Field Sales in B2B environment essential (2+ years)
- Able to build relationships and operate in a matrix structure
- Able to demonstrate positive impact in thinking and acting strategically
- Very strong influencing skills at a senior level
- Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done
- Sound understanding of the Rwandan business environment and good commercial acumen
- Technically competent with a high degree of personal resilience and the ability to prioritise conflicting priorities
- Proven sales skills in B2B environment
How to apply:All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSR-RIM-BDE-BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE”.
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, 4th November, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.