The position holder is expected to deliver Year on Year growth in terms of equipment penetration and revenue generation for the company, and sustain a very close business relationship with the customers in the market.
- Responsible for Business Development covering all the product range for the company
- Cash Counting Equipment
- Cash Dispensing Equipment
- Queue Management Solutions
- Card Printing Solutions
- Sales Visits / Calls to Customers covering
- Acquisition Call
- Maintenance Call
- Complain Resolution Call
- Customer Communications
- Developing Business Level Relationship with customers leading to customer acquisition
- Tender Participations and Preparations
- Customer Relationship Management & Sales Administration
- Submitting Daily Sales Reports
- Preparing Quarterly Sales Forecast
- Analyzing Competitors Market Information and Sharing with Management Team for review
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or Business Administration or Commerce or any relevant field.
- Previous relevant work experience required.
- The job holder must have at least three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- IT proficiency,
- Knowledge of Marketing operations and affairs,
- Analytical skills
- Inter personal skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to apply under the job vacancy “QSSR-FSE-FIELD SALES EXECUTIVE”.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, THURDAY NOVEMBER 17th, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.