Job Description – Chief Technology Officer
Position: Chief Technology Officer
Department: Technology department
Reports to: CEO
Status: Full Time
Location: Kigali, RW
A chief technology officer (CTO) is tasked with managing the technical aspects of the company to ensure that they are in line with the company’s growth targets. He/she will also manage technical resources and ensure they are geared towards technological development.
The responsibilities of this position may change and develop over time but will include the following main responsibilities:
● Spear head the digitization process of operations within the company.
● Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
● Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
● Timely and immediate response to issues that affect stoppage of operations.
● Facilitate the development and implementation of disaster recovery and IT security failure plans.
● Develop and manage annual and quarterly budgets.
● Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
● Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
● Assist other departments in using technology effectively.
● Masters degree in Information technology or related field.
● Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role.
● Knowledge of technological trends.
● Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Leadership skills.
● Strategic thinking.
● Problem-solving aptitude
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, March 1st, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.