COMPANY NAME– CCI GLOBAL, Rwanda
JOB PROFILE – TEAM LEADER
To provide quality and efficient service to our clients leading, managing, developing and motivating a team of call centre agents.
KRA / Main Outputs and Responsibilities
A. Detailed Description
Ensure efficient daily operation of the team against KPI’s
- Drive the operating rhythm by providing daily direction and communication to agents to ensure that daily and weekly targets are met
- Respond to escalated customer issues from Agents
- Continually evaluate agent performance and conduct regular quality assurance checks of call and ensure processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Coach Agents on issues arising during the course of operations and QA sessions.
- Is available for employees who experience work problems providing appropriate coaching, direction and resolution
- Respond appropriately to daily discipline issues arising from the team and conduct return to work interviews as required
- Prepare warnings and communicates effectively with employees on warnings and makes effective / appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
Facilitates ongoing team performance improvement
- Identify and implement methods to improve team operations, efficiency and service to customers and clients.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching to each team member as prescribed by the operating rhythm.
- Ensure employees have access to appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Provide input into work procedures and processes that support the company and departmental procedures. Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Ensure that the physical working space is conducive to a productive working environment.
- Provide input into team awards and implement and manage incentive budgets
Monitor and plan weekly team performance
- Report and monitor daily and weekly on team performance statistics
- Revise and update plan on a weekly basis to ensure targets are met
- Compile and /or communicate team resource plan on a monthly basis and monitor adherence there to
- Manage physical resources and tools of trade eg seating, headsets
Level of Authority
- The job holder ensures that the team of agents follow the required instructions, company decision systems, policies and procedures
- Any issues falling outside of standard operating practices and procedures are referred to the Operations Manager
- Any decision made must be consistent for all team members
- Coaching and leadership practices for the team assist in improved performance over an extended period of time.
- Effective leadership of the team can lead to lower absenteeism and turnover improving performance.
- Planning time frame is typically 1 week to 1 month 3.
Team Leaders typically manages a team of 12 Agents and operate within a team of 5-7 colleagues
4. Skills and Competencies
- People Management Skills; mentor and drive people development; ensure high levels of employee engagement
- Strong and adaptable communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate
- Active Listening skills
- Planning and Organisational Skills; defining performance standards and meeting service levels; manage resources; good time management
- Coaching Skills with an even temperament and the ability to give constructive feedback
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical abilities; ability to collate, manage and analyse data
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Problem solving skills and adept at trouble shooting
- Resilient approach and the ability to manage under pressure
- Initiative / Proactive attitude
- Knowledge of the company disciplinary code and procedures
- Financial management; understanding of budgets and working within constraints and consequences of deviations to client relations / service agreements
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 Pm, March 10th, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL MONITOR TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.