Job title: Relationship Manager
Department: Relationship Management
Reports to: Relationship Management Team Manager
Evolution Money is a young, dynamic organisation and an established lender. We provide specialised homeowner secured loans. Shortlisted for MEN Business of the Year award 2019 and ranked in The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 twice.
To provide excellent customer service to the customer during the lifetime of their loan. Effectively negotiates repayments with the customer to assist them to successfully complete the term of their loan.
• Consistently delivers high standards of customer service when dealing with inbound and outbound customer calls, ensuring that the customer’s best interests are at the heart of all decisions.
• To contact new customers to verify receipt of funds and confirm repayment plans.
• To effectively manage a set of accounts that are in arrears by negotiating repayment plans to meet the customer’s expectations.
• To accurately complete an Income and Expenditure form.
• Producing and sending out settlement letters.
• Able to record comprehensive and accurate notes on customer applications.
• Demonstrates forbearance as and when required.
• Conducts face to face negotiation with customers as and when required.
• Ensure all activities take place in accordance with our company value and customer charter, Data Protection principles, Treating Customer Fairly principles and Compliance.
• Ensures ownership of personal performance in line with business objectives.
• To undertake any other ad-hoc duties relevant to the post as and when required.
• Explores opportunities for self-development in order to achieve and maintain competent status.
Required skills and experience
• Strong team player with a positive attitude
• Proven ability to demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
• Proven experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily workload whilst working accurately under pressure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
• Minimum of 6 months collection experience, preferably within financial services
• Up to date and working knowledge of all relevant legislation and regulation as stipulated by the FCA and MCOB
• Good PC skills
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, February 24th, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.