COMPANY NAME– CCI GLOBAL
JOB PROFILE – OPERATIONS MANAGER
To ensure the effective management of all aspects of the campaign to ensure delivery against client performance standards.
KRA / Main Outputs and Responsibilities
A. Ensure efficient operation of the campaign teams
- Respond to escalated customer and system issues from Team Leaders
- Continually evaluate Team Leader performance and conduct regular quality assurance checks of calls and adherence to client processes and procedures
- Ensure Agents and Team Leaders are paid according to Company incentive and commission schemes
- Recruit new employees (Team Leaders) and ensure appropriate training of new employees
- Liaise with the client on campaign issues such as new scripts, product changes and process improvements Adhere to the Operations Manager Operating Rhythm and monitor adherence to the Team Leader Operating Rhythm
B. Management of the Team Leaders
- Provide daily direction and communication to Team Leaders on campaign performance through regular team talks
- Assist with workforce planning issues
- Assist Team Leaders with warnings and appropriate corrective action for discipline and performance issues. Coach Team Leaders on workforce issues
- Work with Team Leaders to determine training needs for Agents and Team Leaders.
- Provide a Subject Matter expert role
C. Ensuring continuous improvement of campaign
- Implement methods to improve team operations, efficiency and service to customers and clients.
- Analyze statistical and performance feedback on teams and coach Team Leaders on performance improvements
- Ensure employees have access to appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Provide input into work procedures and processes that support the company and/or departmental procedures.
- Create and maintain a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
D. Financial Management
- Collate and recommend Overtime
- Propose incentives for the team for Line Manager approval.
E. Level of Authority
- Works according to standard guidelines and accepted work practices / norms
- Refers issues not covered by procedures or prior experience to the line manager
- May refer to regulatory requirements, service level agreements and company procedures prior to referring the matter to the line manager.
- Planning time frame is typically 1-3 months
Operations Managers generally have 5-7 Team Leaders working for them with a ratio of 1 Operations Manager to 70-90 agents.
Usually work in a team of up to 6-7 colleagues of a similar level.
Role Dependant – budget / single vs multiple customer base – refer to complexity matrix
4. Skills and Competencies
- Planning and Organizational Skills; defining performance standards and meeting service levels; manage resources.
- Leadership skills; ability to lead and motivate a team
- Strong and adaptable communication skills with the ability to influence and motivate
- Business Analysis; ability to analyze and interpret the metrics
- Financial management; understanding of developing and managing budgets and forecasts; control of expenditure and consequences of deviations; commission structures; financial acumen
- Stakeholder relations; managing the expectations of internal and external customers
- Coaching Skills; ability to deliver constructive feedback
- Relationship Management; ability to balance internal vs external customer requirements
- Adaptability / Resilience with the ability to manage under pressure
- Decision making skills
- Initiative / Proactive
5. Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- KCSE Certificate or equivalent.
- Tertiary education or equivalent NQF level 5 qualification preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Team Leader in a Call Centre environment
- 1 years’ experience as a Operations Manager in a call center environment
- 6-12 months’ experience in Financial analysis and forecasting
- A good understanding of data / dialer strategies or inbound operations
6. Key Competencies
- Professional behavior
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Excellent command of the English/ Swahili language Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Customer centric approach
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to handle and pacify difficult customers
- Effective communication skills – both verbal and non-verbal. Must always be friendly and willing to provide assist others. Basic computer and typing skills
- Must be always punctual and able to put in flexible working hours
- A good listener with sound judgment
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced job environment
- He/she must be able to critically analyze all situations and solve problems efficiently.
7. Essential Requirements:
- Flexible and able to work shifts
- Insurance or Banking experience is advantageous
- Computer Skills
- Degree or Diploma is an added advantage
Note: Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 Pm, March 10th, 2023.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL MONITOR TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.