A. JOB IDENTIFICATION
Job Title : Head, Credit Risk Management
Unit : Credit Risk Management
Group : Risk Management
B. ORGANISATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS
Directly Reports to : Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Dotted line to : Managing Director
C. JOB SUMMARY
▪ To manage overall credit risk profile and quality of the Bank by ensuring compliance with the approved Credit Risk Management policies and procedures.
D. SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
• Implement credit strategies/policies aligned to the bank’s overall risk acceptance criteria
• Establish appropriate framework for the management of credit portfolio to ensure that the Bank’s credit loss is maintained at minimum levels.
• Monitor/review/analyze to ensure compliance with management’s guidelines on global credit position vis-à-vis various market segments, raise issues and make appropriate recommendations
• Authorize/approve facility applications as required after obtaining requisite approval authority when required
• Establish appropriate credit administration framework to ensure proper administration of credit exposures and creation of credit risks to minimize risk of loss.
• Ensure consistent collateral cover to secure Bank’s position
• Devise strategies for ensuring credit portfolio is maintained
• Establish responsive framework and strategies to ensure timely identification and management of credit delinquencies.
• Provides visionary leadership and direction for the team and guide their activities to ensure the achievement of their objectives
• Perform other functions as assigned by the Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
2. Special and other Duties
Any other duties as may be assigned/deemed necessary
E. WORK GUIDE & REFERENCES
• Total Bank’s SOPs
• Credit Policy Guide
• Banking Act
• Regulatory bodies guidelines, directives
Minimum Education : A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage
Formal Training : Banking Law/Regulations
Minimum Experience : Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience in Credit Risk Management within the Financial Services Industry, of which at least 5 must have been in the Banking Sector and 3 years must have been at a senior management level.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
▪ Credit Products Knowledge
▪ Credit Analysis and Appraisal
▪ Loans administration / account management
▪ Credit Workout/Restructuring
▪ Financial analysis / interpretation
▪ Facility Structuring
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, DECEMBER 14TH, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.