Job Title: Rwanda Product Manager
Reports to: Senior Strategy and Operations Lead
Place of work: Babyl Kigali
What you’ll do
We are looking for a motivated, strategically minded, and execution-focused Product Manager. Reporting to the Senior Strategy and Operations Lead you will be part of a highly collaborative product team based in our Rwanda office.
You will incorporate innovative learnings from digital healthcare ecosystems into product design to maximize consumer engagement and retention. You will define, instrument, measure, and communicate funnels and key metrics for feature success.
You will be responsible for staying on top of all relevant healthcare and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings. You will help own the product roadmap, using your strategic insight and feedback from various sources to develop a strong product culture of continuous development, rapid testing and learning.
Who fits the role?
● You are self-motivated, conscientious, responsible and a timely team player with outstanding written, verbal, presentation, and collaboration skills.
● You have outstanding logical/structured analytical ability to effectively understand and break down stakeholder needs, goals, and objectives into tangible requirements, solutions and alternatives.
● You are able to communicate and collaborate with all levels of both Rwanda and UK teams on a variety of topics, both functional and technical, with poise and professionalism and be able to work on simultaneous projects while committing to delivering quality on time.
● You have proven experience working with stakeholders from different parts of the business, including operations, marketing, sales, support, and engineering, working iteratively to accomplish shared goals and objectives.
● You have advanced knowledge of digital products and mobile technologies.
● You have a strong command of the English language (both written and verbal)
What matters most?
● At least 4-5 years of product management experience at a business-to-consumer company
● Experience working with consumer mobile or web applications with an engaged user base.
● A deep understanding of app engagement metrics, design methods, and product development using a customer-centric methodology
● A high affinity for using many types of data to synthesize relevant analyses, draw valuable insights and share with teams and inspire others to address customer needs.
● Expertise in user journey mapping a funnel optimization using a mixed panel or other similar analytical tools.
● Great organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
● Superlative communication skills at all levels and in all mediums, from emails to formal documents and both written and oral presentations.
● An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
● A highly motivated self-starter with a can-do attitude, even in the face of demanding deadlines.
What’s nice to have?
● Familiarity with software development methodology (Lean, Agile)
● Familiarity with JIRA, Trello, or similar trackers a plus
● Familiarity with design tools (Figma, Invision, Zeplin, Sketch, etc.) a plus
● BS degree in Computer Engineering/Marketing/Business
● MBA Preferred
What’s different about working with us
While every high-growth startup is full of passion and hustle, we’re also strongly committed to a standout culture and our values. We believe that fostering the professional and personal growth of every team member is essential to our mission. To that end, we pay competitively and continue to design benefits and policies that are mindful of the mental, emotional, and physical well-being of the team. Our biggest pride is our people, where you can look forward to seeing each other every day, working closely on an ambitious vision for the future. We gravitate towards people who are sharp, value fun, think outside the box, and are tenacious. We care for each other and our families and are all in this together.
Deadline for applications is not later than 5:00 pm, FRIDAY DECEMBER 9TH, 2022.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.