AFRICA'S BUSINESS HEROES
Position: Marketing & Content Distribution Manager
ABH is looking for an individual passionate about marketing and content production for different platforms (TV, social media, and radio). In this role, your work will directly help to spotlight our talented and inspiring Heroes and help to encourage and support others to pursue entrepreneurship.
In addition to driving our marketing campaigns for the call for applications and managing our social media accounts, you will also have the opportunity to work closely on producing, editing, and distributing one of Africa’s most inspiring and educational TV Shows: the Africa’s Business Heroes Show in a variety of formats.
A suitable candidate for this role will have extensive experience in:
- Leading large-scale marketing campaigns across different geographies
(preferably regions within Africa) and demographics
- Managing various vendors (agencies, production companies etc.)
This role entails the following responsibilities:
- Creating and developing marketing strategies for a variety of campaigns
- Running our social media accounts including LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube & Instagram to enhance audience engagement
- Managing our social media agencies and working closely with them to develop content plans, schedules, and materials
- Overseeing the production of digital and printed banners, billboards, ad placements, etc.
- Conceptualizing and managing the creation and edits of videos and other content types
- Developing content and distribution strategy to ensure maximum coverage and engagement across Africa and in priority markets
- Securing broadcasting opportunities for the Show across Pan-African and National TV Stations and a variety of platforms
- Lead research and development of new media platforms and content types: short video platforms, streaming platforms, and influencers Added Advantages for the role:
- Experience with TV Production and/or Programming
- Working knowledge/proficiency in French
- Passion for entrepreneurship/business
Deadline: 4th November 2022
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.