JOB TITLE: ICT Advisor
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the petroleum industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced ICT Advisor.
- Support the implementation of the ICT strategy and policy and advise on updates to the
document where relevant.
- Develop quarterly ICT development plans to guide ICT investments and trainings within NAC.
- Advise, train and coach NAC management in building a sustainable ICT culture and
environment within NAC.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Ensure all planned ICT trainings are defined and prioritized in coordination with NAC’s overall
- Participate in ICT peer team meetings and activities.
- Participate and work closely with AFROSAI-E on their ICT-management training program for
- Provide technical advice during the procurement of ICT equipment and systems including
laptops, 365, routers etc.
- Support NAC in the resolution of software and hardware-related issues in collaboration with
external service providers.
- Provide consistent training to NAC staff on the use of ICT tools.
- Participate in contract management for ongoing ICT product and service contracts for NAC.
- Participate and support NAC in the roll out and implementation of an electronic audit system
- A-seat) in collaboration with Afrosai-E. Web Page and data management
- Support the NAC stakeholder unit in updating the NAC website on a consistent basis through
ensuring timely upload of information.
- Support the NAC stakeholder unit in social media management of NAC’s social media.
- Support NAC in data digitization to ensure all hard copy information is safely stored digitally.
- The Advisor is expected to develop a quarterly ICT work plan in line with NAC’s operational
- The ICT Advisor will work closely with the Project Management team.
- The ICT Advisor will produce quarterly implementation reports clearly outlining the support
- provided for the period, challenges faced, and lessons learnt and recommendations to NAC.
- The ICT Advisor administratively reports directly to NAC.
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Relevant university degree or higher education in ICT from a recognized institution.
- Professional practice certification in ICT disciplines such as Oracle, CISCO, etc in good standing.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience (post qualification) in ICT-related work and assignments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within and build a team environment, excellent
- communication and negotiation skills, and the ability to work effectively and harmoniously within a diverse work environment.
- Strong skills and experience with Microsoft 365 including Teams etc.
- Demonstrate readiness to work in a challenging context with generally low ICT skills.
- Experience with website management is an added advantage.
- A South Sudanese is preferred for the position, but it is open to all nationalities
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.