JOB TITLE: Saloon Car Driver
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Saloon Car Driver to work in Nairobi.
Education, Experience & Technical Skills
Saloon Car Driver should have the following requirements;
- Minimum of 10 years of over-the-road driving experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- No license suspensions resulting from multiple moving violations in the last 36 months.
- No major violation convictions while operating a commercial motor vehicle.
- Proven experience driving long distances.
- Lives in Nairobi County or is willing to relocate to Nairobi once hired.
- High school diploma
- Familiar with GPS devices and has knowledge of area roads and neighbourhood in Nairobi County.
- Able to work over the weekend or during nights when the need arises.
- Polite and professional disposition
- Able to remain calm in stressful driving situations
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.