JOB TITLE: DRIVER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced driver to work in Nairobi Kenya.
Delivery driver who will be fully responsible for transporting the company products to the allocated places in a timely manner. He is expected to be responsible and ensure the vehicles are well maintained.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Driving company vehicles to deliver goods to customers
- Keeping maintenance repair records
- Fill up fuel and make fuel records.
- Ensure that the policy for dropping and picking of goods is maintained.
- Follow planned route on a timely schedule
- Document actual mileage, timing and destination in the vehicle movement book before commencement of any trip.
- Any other duty given by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum O-Level( Form four)certificate
- Minimum three years of experience driving Canters or Pick- Ups in a busy company.
- Possess a BCDE- Class driving license
- Ability to work well in a team.
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.