JOB TITLE: CANTER DRIVER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Canter Driver/Pick-up Driver to work in Nairobi.
The job holder will be Driving the company vehicles to deliver goods to the customers.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeping maintenance and repair records and fill up fuel and make fuel records.
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of vehicles and report any road accidents
- Ensure that the policy for dropping and picking of goods is maintained, responsible for custody of goods during delivery
- Obtain delivery confirmation from customers
- Check orders after delivery to ensure all orders have been accurately completed
- Ensure delivery vehicle is maintained in a clean and safe operating condition.
- Follow planned route on a timely schedule
- Document actual mileage, timings and destination in the vehicle movement book before commencement of any trip
- Follow emergency policy when involved in emergencies or accident
- Help in loading and unloading goods
- Any other duty given by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum grade of O-level (form four) certificate
- Minimum three years experiencing driving canters or pick-ups in a corporate busy environment
- Possess a BCDE-Class driving License
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.