JOB TITLE: JUNIOR DEVELOPER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled and experienced Junior Developer to work in Nairobi.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Writing and debugging code
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Working closely with developers to improve product’s functionality
- Developing innovative solutions
- Attending developer meetings
- Participating in code reviews and quality assurance activities
- Participating in estimation discussions with the product team
- Continually improving coding skills
- Any other duty given by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma/Degree in IT or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in software development
- Knowledge of basic programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.