JOB TITLE: ICT SUPPORT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled and experienced ICT Support to work in Nairobi.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
- Any other duty given by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma/Degree in IT or related field
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous working experience in IT support for (1) year
- In depth knowledge of Windows 10, Polycom, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
- CCNA Certified
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.