JOB TITLE: SERVICE ENGINEER-BURKINA FASO
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Service Engineer to work in Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.
- Reporting to the Head- Africa Service, the successful will be responsible for attending all reported field failures and timely closure of fault with quality and within defined timelines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Troubleshooting of equipment & technical defects that could occur in field
- Product Installation & Commissioning, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance
- Work promptly in urgent situations and be prepared to handle any interruptions of service.
- Proactive in foreseeing problems in equipment to reduce repetitive failure and come forward with solutions.
- Must keep online portal updated for any closures done in field
- Work according to company procedures and standards
- Setting good repair and analytical practices to ensure reduction of repair cost
- Collecting information from field on various failure modes and its rectification.
- Responsible to work in synchronization of various circle SCH and Zone head to address business needs
- Keen to travel across various locations of our client’s Operations in Africa
- Should have fair understanding of different failure mode in power electronic products.
- Shall ensure increment in knowledge base through right RCA and failure mode analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5-6 years’ experience in telecom passive service
- Technical Knowhow of different power products being used in telecom
- Understanding of common and complex failure modes of power product in field
- In depth knowledge and hands on or past experience of Telecom Power Systems such as SMPS & other AC-DC Power Supplies, PIU, Battery, Microprocessor Based Control Panel etc. being used on various Telecoms cell sites.
- Shall have training skill to field personnel.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.