JOB TITLE: PROPERTY ASSISTANT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Property assistant to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
Responsible for integration of new build-to-suit sites including documents, drawings and photos. Responsible for scanning and uploading new ground and tenant documents to online document system.
Roles and responsibilities
- Responsible for scanning and uploading new ground and tenant documents to online document system.
- Oversee batch uploading functionality of documents and drawings pending upload on a daily basis.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining hard copy filing system to ensure archives are easily accessible.
- Works closely with Asset and Project Management teams to assist in daily administrative tasks to support customer service and time to delivery.
- Prepares letters for delivery to landlords and tenants and ensures proper archiving.
- Prepares contract documentation for delivery and signature by landlords and tenants.
- Creates purchase requisitions and performs data entry tasks in Oracle accounting system.
- Produce weekly report for management on status of work
- Coordinate the drafting of negotiated terms with the HOP and HOL, delivery of documents to the landlord and follow-up with landlord to ensure fully executed documents are returned in a timely manner.
- Assist in site acquisition for building new sites including negotiating ground leases, obtaining building permits and environmental approvals from various regulatory authorities in coordination with the Implementation team.
- Assist to negotiate terms with our tower site landlords for lease extensions/renewals, amendments for compound expansions and elimination of collocation restrictive provisions in the ground lease.
- Support New Build Property Manager with all administrative work i.e., creating sites on Siterra, uploading permits and ground leases on Siterra and follow ups and confirmation of rent payment.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Telecom industry experience preferred
- 2 years of administrative experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of site acquisition and construction for wireless sites
Skills & Qualities required:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with “can-do” attitude and excellent follow-up skills
- Must have good customer service skills and interact well with others
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.