JOB TITLE: TEA MAN
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Tea Man to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
The duties of the Tea Man would include keeping the general office area clean and tidy and to serve refreshments to management, staff and visitors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Clean the office at the start of the day.
- Welcoming visitors
- Preparing Coffee & Tea for management, Staff & Visitors.
- Organize and control kitchen and office material storage, keeping track of material consumption
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Assisting office staff as requested.
- To maintain and manage the required high operational and personal standard of hygiene and presentation at all times.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- Must have minimum 2+ year’s relevant experience as a Tea man
- Diploma in a business-related course.
- Good communication skills proficiency in English and Kiswahili
- Jolly and trustworthy personality.
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Presentable, focused and confident
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.