JOB TITLE: MESSENGER
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Messenger to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Messenger will receive and pick up packages and other items and deliver them to specified recipients or locations.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Securely delivers packages, documents, written and verbal messages and other items to intended location or recipient in a timely manner.
- Manages incoming mail so that it is opened, sorted, and distributed in a professional and timely manner.
- Plans the most efficient and expedient delivery route from place to place; organizes deliveries accordingly.
- Obtains required signatures and/or payments at time of delivery.
- Maintains accurate records related to the receipt and delivery of packages, documents, messages, and other items, including tracking time of and parties to the delivery.
- May perform office, clerical, and other related duties as assigned.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and experience
- Must have minimum 2+ years relevant experience as an office Messenger
- A diploma in any business-related field is required.
- Must be able to perform deliveries in all types of weather
- Effective communication service skills
- Presentable, focused and confident
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.