JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & INNOVATION MANAGER
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Translate macro trends into impactful insights and recommendations that will influence strategy and initiatives in a time horizon spanning 2-5 years.
- Develop an integrated business assessment and knowledge by leveraging ongoing interactions with internal areas (business units, senior management, finance, marketing, operations, etc.) and interactions with key customers and suppliers to understand needs and identify competitive trends (executive relationships, consulting, earnings reports, industry key indicators, events / forums, regulatory environment etc.)
- Act as a liaison between the company and external industry community, establishing relationships with industry manufacturers, consultants, analysts and participating in related forums.
- Establish oneself as an internal subject matter expert for marketplace knowledge, competitive intelligence. Generate landscape assessment reports and socialize findings with the other departments.
- Identify market trends and future opportunities (map the market and opportunity size, align with the company strategy), develop new business models, including business case and evaluation, to create future new revenue streams.
- Drive Product and Solutions Development through “productization”, from strategic and consultative sales or pilot efforts to hand-off to Sales, Implementation & Operations team. Examples may include alternative tower design, small Cells, Fibre to the Tower, Security / Energy / Engineering services/ data center opportunities and/or industry partnership opportunities.
- Lead innovation management efforts, directing initiatives towards value creation opportunities both internally (typically operations efficiency/productivity driven) and external to our client (likely involving business model changes, new and possibly disruptive go-to-market approaches).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business (or Management), Engineering, or equivalent.
- 10 years in Telecom/IT or related experience (complex project management, process improvement, extensive change management and/or Consulting experience) required.
- At least 5 years of previous management experience
- Managed Services in Wireless Industry
- IT and Telecom, Converged solutions, Big Data & Telco Analytics
- Experienced & Inspirational People Manager
- Diverse experience in B2B and/or B2C Telecom & Technology business environments, strategic planning, regulatory, business development, sales, account and business management, services and projects, in leading international companies.
- Self-motivated leader, high energy and empathy, influence capabilities and strength in working in individual or team settings.
- Able to assess and integrate macro factors ranging from political, economic, competitive, regulatory and technological areas and make impactful business recommendations for the short, medium and long term.
- Knowledge about how to leverage innovation and business intelligence to drive informed decisions and impact business results.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.