About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
The main responsibility of the Compressor technician is to perform diagnostics on malfunctioning air compressors by determining the causes for issues and performing those repairs based on the diagnosis.
- Ensure optimal and continuous operation of mechanical systems by performing routine inspections and maintenance, monitoring metering equipment, and adjusting levels as necessary
- Maintain systems by scheduling and carrying out regular inspections, cleanings, filter replacement, and all other tasks necessary to keep all components performing optimally; identify and repair or replace malfunctioning components
- Ensure safety by monitoring safety equipment, identifying potential issues, and taking appropriate steps to repair the problem
- Perform necessary repairs and replacements, obtain replacement parts and upgrade components as needed
- Study to keep current on knowledge of all applicable safety laws, regulations, and policies in order to ensure full compliance at all times
- Create and maintain properly documented records of inspections, maintenance routines, and repairs
- Sustain up-to-date knowledge of developments in relevant technology and make recommendations for improvements/upgrades
Requirements and skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.