JOB TITLE: TOURS AND TRAVEL CONSULTANT-TEAM LEADER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the tours & Travel industry, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Tours and Travel Consultant-Team Leader to work in Nairobi.
Responsible for creating suitable travel options/destinations. In addition, they customize trips to domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, explore, study and package different travel destinations
- Research and study clients’ specifications and wishes then suggest suitable travel options that best suits their needs
- Supervise the Tours & Travel Consultant team members
- Manage the department’s Tours and Travel budget
- Develop and execute innovative Tour and Travel programs/plans that attract customers
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with the relevant stakeholders in the hospitality industry
- Develop and implement sales strategies to generate more revenue
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly departmental reports
- Set and deliver targets
- Assist in recruiting, training and mentoring the Tours & Travel team
- Offer and promote different services and offerings
- Attend webinars, conferences and other educational programs
- Track and prepare KPI reports
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or similar relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Travel Consultant in leadership capacity within the tours consultancy department.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience issuing air tickets
- Experience in inbound and outbound tourism
- Experience handling both corporates and retail clients
- Must be a strategic thinker and a have strong negotiation skills
- Possess a collaborative mindset and work well as part of a team
- Superior time management abilities and capable of meeting deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Up to date on industry trends, as well as laws and regulations
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders in the hospitality industry
- Good business acumen
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.